Thursday, January 29, 2009

meme me, mimi

(I don't know if five people read this blog/would admit to reading this blog, especially since I deleted the link from my profile. But I'm intrigued by this. And in the mood for this sort of thing lately. I be all about creatin'. [Also I incurred this moral obligation upon responding to Connie.])

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1) I make no guarantees that you will like what I make;
2) It'll be done this year;
3) You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be anything. Jewelry, knitted stuff, something sewn, a poem, a contract, a mix CD, a photograph, baked goods... anything, really; and
4) I reserve the right to make something extremely odd.

However, by responding to this post to be one of those five people, you are incurring a moral obligation to repost this and pass it on. So. Caveat emptor.

2 comments:

Marla ji said...

OOGABOOGA

Claire said...

hahaha. yay!