Monday, January 21, 2008

well,

I've finished my first application. Only four more to go. :|

I'm eating a gloopish attempt at a Minestrone soup I made earlier this week. I still feel sick from last night, when I consumed lots of gin, did a couple of stupid things, and then felt so unpleasant I forced myself to throw up. Which I've never done before, but it did help.

No more gin for me. I shall forego this social lubricant for a month, at least. TEA, from now on. Tea in the morning and tea at night!

Not sure why I still feel so nauseated. Although I really failed with this soup, and that's not helping.

T. just left and who knows where U. is, so it's just me here now, and that's fine... I just want to sleep.

I haven't done my laundry in over a month. Thankfully, T. wanted to get rid of a bunch of his clothes, so I picked up a couple sweaters and lots of boxers. I wore one of the sweaters today and the masculinity of it made me feel kinda like a dirty hippie, which is a pretty cozy style, in my experience. It reminds me of being 11 years old and camping, wearing the same things all the time, wearing plushy, oversized things. It's so liberating to dress how you want.

Has everyone heard of Beirut? My cousin Christel recently introduced me to the wonder of ukuleles & trumpets. I can't decide between Elephant Gun or Postcards from Italy. I think I prefer the music of the latter, but would rather watch the video of the former. I definitely have a thing for Zach Condon.. he's so disaffected-looking. I love me the alienated ones.

Yeah, I have no theme today. I feel too sick. I feel too tired. I feel too statement-of-purposed out.

I'm going to bed. In my new boxers.

No comments: