Sunday, November 25, 2007

too tired for titles

I keep forgetting I technically only have 3 days of "school" left this quarter.

Probably because the next week and a half--or maybe just the next 3 days--are going to be painfully full of obligation. Here's what I have to do (mostly for my benefit, so it's all written down somewhere)---

Monday: ENST assignment due; Hindi composition & five other homework(s) due; work 4:30-7:30
Tuesday: Bio quiz; Bio writing assignment due; Hindi discussion section; Hindi dialogue recitation
Wednesday: INST discussion section (articles need to be read); Hindi final exam

I'm done for tomorrow, but utterly unprepared for Tuesday/Wednesday. Might have to be late on the bio writing. Might have to cry a little during the Hindi dialogue.

Sigh.

Good news about today:

1) I made tomato noodle soup, almost without having to buy any ingredients (needed basil & non-moldy red pepper.)
2) I did my imminent homework.
3) I watched a good movie, called Manhattan Murder Mystery. I might soon go on a Woody Allen filmography self-education spree.

My brain/heart/soul is telling me to sleep. So much to do. But. I might listen.

No comments: