Monday, January 08, 2007

does your heart

..ever do this thing where it physically aches and you feel just about insane, and you start worrying it'll be one of those nights that don't let you sleep? It's happened to me a few times.. I remember specifically one time in 9th grade, and mostly recently, just about a month ago, the night before my Chinese exam.

I'm not sure whether it's emotion deprivation that leads me to overdose on emotion, or just surrender. But it's easy to feel boxed-in and without choice once I start to let it in. I mean, I'm still in touch with rationality, but what is it that makes me feel like being so irrational? It's like.. if I don't do something crazy, I will go crazy.

I don't think anybody knows how infrequently I do crazy things. In fact, I can't think of one truly crazy thing I've ever done. Nothing even remotely wild, in my recent memory.

Nobody can be this out of touch without paying some price for it.

No comments: