Monday, November 23, 2009

Expensive things I want

1. A digital camera that takes high-res, gorgeous photos to inspire me. I would photograph food, flowers, and faces. I would create art projects for myself. And for you.

2. One pair of shoes that could be categorized as sexy.

3. No negative moneys in my bank account.

Food count: I have lentils, rice, and pasta. Outta milk again. Organic v. cheap, this is why I will never gain enough for a camera. Also, heart-stopping debt.

Work count: BA reading withers from inattention, stupid Bollywood skit requires memorization, something about a world music research paper nags at my memory, and what is ozone again? Where is my time going? Are evil elves in my wall siphoning it away?

Cripping debt + life in box + lazy = no sexy shoes.

Boo.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

try not to stress it hun
1. have have a rubbish camera (embaressing when most of my mates are photographers)
2. with uk size 9 feet i dont think they make 'sexy' shoes that will fit
3. debt? 2 words - student loan!!

feel your pain hun! and i suspect evil elves also... :)

Jean-A'Layn said...

Agree with the post above. My camera is BULKY and takes up my ENTIRE purse. Shoes, haven't bought a "sexy" pair in SO long. Good luck with the debt, I'm up to the sky in it. All thanks to getting a degree.

Mark said...

My conditions on cameras:
1) viewfinder, so you can SEE what's in the picture, even in bright sunlight.
2) AA battteries, so you can replace them on vacation in the middle of nowhere.