Friday, May 11, 2007

uh

So, I just had a dream that I worked at the White House. And I was with my friend walking through the corridor, when we saw an unlikely character: Osama bin Laden. Just.. sitting there. Hanging out.

We felt like we needed to approach the situation with considerable caution. I attacked him (it made sense?).. I basically beat the crap out of him. With my fists. And he didn't fight back.

I was confused, so I stopped and watched as he gathered himself to stand back up. He looked tired.

Prepared for an ideological battle, I finally said, "So, why'd you do it?" Meaning not turn himself in, because apparently no one had discovered he was there yet (which might be my dream self speaking toward the competency of our current administration). I meant September 11.

But he answered it the first way.

"I realized," he explained, "that killing thousands of innocent people was wrong. I now believe in a god of peace."

If only.

No comments: